TROY’S BUSINESS & PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY
My business philosophy is simple: I strive to deliver a Positive Experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of my team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. It is my plan to continue this tradition and I look forward to serving you!
I sell because selling is my livelihood and my way of life. As a Professional, I will devote my knowledge andskill to the service ofyou and your needs. I recognize my obligation to grow, to seek out new experiences, to welcome new ideas, and to experiment with new methods and techniques. I am confident in my knowledge of what I sell. My belief in myself is the source of others belief in me.
My Personal commitment to you is;
“SERVICE THAT WILL MOVE YOU”
* Full Time Realtor since 1990* Multi-Million Dollar Club Member since 1990
* Technologically Advanced & Completely Automated
* Full Time Licensed Assistant and Part Time Marketing Assistant
* #1 Sales Agent for Dakota County Office
* Presidents Elite Award Winner
* Top 1-2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally
* “CDPE” Certified Distressed Property Expert
* “GRI” Graduate of the Realtors Institute
* “CCPS” Certified Corporate Property Specialist:* “CRRS” Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
* STCAR Member of the Southern Twin Cities Association of Realtors
* MAR Member of the Minnesota Association of Realtors
* NAR Member of the National Association of Realtors
* State of the Art Personalized Marketing Plan
* 8 Years Experience as a Journeyman Carpenter
As part of Team Friedges, Kathy Ghilani, has been a licensed Realtor since 2006. Serving the entire Twin Cities metro area, with a focus on “South of the River” communities, including Eagan, Apple Valley, and Lakeville, Kathy has experience assisting buyers and sellers with finding their next dream home.
Working with Kathy means working with a team of skilled professionals. From staging, to marketing, to closing, Kathy and her support team are set up to make all real estate transactions as smooth as possible.
Negotiating skills are vital in the current real estate climate. Kathy’s many years of experience in this business have honed these skills.
Outside of real estate, Kathy can be found working out, volunteering with Ronald McDonald House, and spending time with her grandkids.
Anne works as the Communication Coordinator for Team Friedges. We pride ourselves on being technologically advanced, ‘market smart’ and client centered. She has a background in Marketing and Design, which is used to creatively market homes on social media and print advertising, while multitasking and meeting deadlines.
Anne is a licensed Realtor since 1998 and manages all transactions, she promises you will be completely satisfied and well informed with your home sale or purchase…all the way to closing!
Anne lives in Prior Lake with her husband and 4 boys, she enjoys home decorating and staging, gardening and camping in Wisconsin.